WEST COLUMBIA, SC – Explore teaching opportunities for the 2023-2024 school year on Tuesday, Jan. 24, at the Lexington Two Teacher Fair. Walk-ins are welcome.
The fair is at the Lexington Two Innovation Center, 509 Bulldog Blvd. in Cayce, off the 12th Street Extension.
The district will once again offer a $2,500 signing bonus for new teacher hires for 2023-2024 in middle and high school English, math, science and social studies; special education; ESOL; and foreign language.
Teacher candidates will have the opportunity at today’s fair to meet and talk with administrators from Lexington Two schools and educational programs – and potentially receive a contract for an offer of employment.
Lexington Two works to provide educators with support to be successful, including:
- Mentor programs and coaches
- Small class sizes
- Academic coaches to support student and classroom learning
- Flexible support programs
- Collaborative opportunities with educators at your school and across the district
- Competitive salaries above the state average, as well as state benefits
Lexington Two offers small-town warmth, yet it is just minutes from the bustling state capital. The district’s 14 schools are in the Lexington County communities of Cayce, West Columbia, Springdale, South Congaree and Pine Ridge.